* New Cat Power record coming soon.
* Fascinating interview with Scott Rodger - manager of Arcade Fire, Paul McCartney and others. The McCartney archive project with HP sounds incredible.. He also discusses the venture backed model to fund new projects..
* I'm a new listener of the Adventures in Design podcast. It runs a bit long, but there's some good stuff in there and Mark cracks me up. They do interviews with poster artists and I especially enjoy the Shop Talk segment.. Thanks for the honesty guys.. Keep up the good work. Pretty funny when Mark compares a hipster fight he witnessed to Michael Jackson's "Beat It" video.
* FMC just released more findings from their research project on artist revenue streams.
A look inside Facebook's screenprinting studio
* Met these guys in Toronto during a recent family road trip
* Forage Kitchen is an incubator for food entrepreneurs. They recently raised $150K on kickstarter.